King Soopers Neighborhood Rewards Program
Fort Collins Vipers YOUTH Team
How Does It Work?
Step 1: Purchase a Re-loadable King Soopers card for $2.50 by contacting Shannon Horwitz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Reload the card with any amount up to $500. This can easily be done during the time of your first transaction.
Step 3: Reload your card every time you shop at King Soopers!
5% of every King Soopers purchase made with your King Soopers card will be credited towards YOUR youth’s Viper Lacrosse Fees biannually in January and June every year.
- Funds will not be available at the gas pump for up to 30 minutes after loaded on KS card.
- You can load cards using cash, check, debit card, or credit card
- Can purchase: Food, Gas, Merchandise
- Cannot purchase: Lottery Tickets, Other gift cards, postage stamps, Western Union, Money Orders or Tickets West
- What Happens if a Neighborhood Reward Card is Lost or Thrown Away?
Each reloadable card comes with an ID number on the back that keeps track of
your balance. If your card is lost, your money is NOT gone (provided someone didn’t
find your card and use it immediately). If your card is lost, the balance can be retrieved
from the computer, your old number is retired and a new card is issued with the balance
from your lost card. CARDS CANNOT BE PURCHASED IN THE STORE.
Please contact Donna or Ali to purchase a new card through the Vipers’ Youth Boosters.
- How do I find the balance on my Neighborhood Reward Card?
One of four ways: The balance is always printed on the bottom of your register receipt;
visit www.gcbalance.com; call 1-866-822-6252; or your cashier can check your balance.
- What if I don’t use all of my funds?
Remaining balances will roll over annually. If your player leaves the Vipers (moves on to high school, stops playing lacrosse, etc), any remaining funds will be donated to the Vipers scholarship fund.
- How will I know the balance of my athlete?
Balances will be reported quarterly via email.
ZERO BALANCES ON CARDS FOR 90 DAYS WILL BECOME INACTIVE!!!
A NEW CARD WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE VIPERS’ YOUTH BOOSTERS
Cards are accepted at: Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Fry’s and Fry’s Marketplace, King Soopers
Dillons, Smith’s Food and Drug, QFC, Food 4 Less, Owen’s, Foods Co, Highlander, Pay-Less, Cala-Bell,
Bakers, JAYC Fred Meyes Jewelers, Littman and Barclay Jewelers, and Loaf & Jug.